The Wildlife Center receives about two-thirds of our funding from individual donors. We also appreciate in-kind donations. The Wildlife Center of Silicon Valley is a 501(c)3 non-profit, public-benefit corporation, and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To learn about the cost of animal care, click here.
Ways you can Donate
- Allow Amazon to donate a portion of the proceeds of your everyday purchases through AmazonSmile:
- Donate via our Wish List on Amazon.com!
- Donate reptariums at http://www.bigappleherp.com/Reptarium-Cages?sc=2&category=31078
4 38-gallon cages
4 65-gallon cages
4 100-gallon cages
4 175-gallon cages
- Donate through Network for Good and make a safe and secure electronic funds transfer.
- Donate now safely and securely via PayPal
- Prefer donating by check? Mail to:
Wildlife Center of Silicon Valley
3027 Penitencia Creek Road
San Jose, CA 95132
- Many companies generously match their employee’s donation. Check out a partial list of companies that provide a corporate match!
- Planned Giving
- Vehicle Donation Program
- Our Wish List: Take a quick look at our wish list. The center is in constant need of everyday supplies, and items that you may have around the house that you could donate to us.
- Help us prepare for the Spring/Summer busy season by donating these much needed supplies!