New and Noteworthy:
- Students at Casa di Mir Montessori School are lacing up their running shoes on April 30 to help wildlife during their second annual Jog-a-thon. The children will set goals and challenge themselves physically to raise funds for local charities. Last year, they raised over $5,000 for local organizations. This year, WCSV and Hope Services will receive 100% of the proceeds of their run at the Campbell Community Center. To help them reach their goals, call (408) 370-3073 or email email@example.com Good luck on the track, Casa di Mir elementary!
- Shop Amazon? They will donate 0.5% of your purchases to the Center if you enter the site through their AmazonSmile address: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/77-0378066
- WCSV recently created a Wishlist on Amazon.com to help us prepare for the upcoming busy season!
- Take a behind-the-scenes virtual tour of the Center, courtesy of Don Jedlovec: http://www.jedlovec.com/wcsvvt/smallbirds.html
- WCSV has been experiencing high volumes of shot wildlife. We need your support to help us spread the word that shooting wildlife is not the answer.
- We need reptariums!! Visit our donation page to find out how to help.
- Preparing to trim trees or do work around your home/business? Read and share these important flyers: Watch out for that tree & Look before you start.
- Help us prepare for the Spring/Summer busy season by donating these much needed supplies!
- Online registration now available for classroom presentations by our Education Program!
- Click on this link to see CNN’s story and video on the Wildlife Center! CNN Video
- News Archives
WCSV is a leased facility of the Santa Clara County Parks & Recreation Department, funded in part by support from the City of San Jose and the City of Milpitas