New and Noteworthy:
- Shop Amazon? They will donate 0.5% of your purchases to the Center if you enter the site through their AmazonSmile address: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/77-0378066
- Take a behind-the-scenes virtual tour of the Center, courtesy of Don Jedlovec: http://www.jedlovec.com/wcsvvt/smallbirds.html
- Our thirteen-year-old Raccoon enclosures are in need of repair as soon as possible! Please consider donating today. Click here to get a better idea about what needs to be done to get these enclosures up to par so that we may continue to rehabilitate Raccoons at the Center.
- WCSV has been experiencing high volumes of shot wildlife. We need your support to help us spread the word that shooting wildlife is not the answer.
- Our Internship Program has closed for Spring / Summer 2013. Thank you to all of those who applied and those of you that are getting started with your hands-on education at the Center. If you are interested in being put on the wait-list for next year, feel free to get started volunteering today!
- WCSV recently created a Wishlist on Amazon.com to help us prepare for the upcoming busy season!
- We need reptariums!! Visit our donation page to find out how to help.
- Preparing to trim trees or do work around your home/business? Read and share these important flyers: Watch out for that tree & Look before you start.
- Help us prepare for the Spring/Summer busy season by donating these much needed supplies!
- Online registration now available for classroom presentations by our Education Program!
- Click on this link to see CNN’s story and video on the Wildlife Center! CNN Video
- News Archives
WCSV is a leased facility of the Santa Clara County Parks & Recreation Department, funded in part by support from the City of San Jose and the City of Milpitas